Run further, faster and stronger
wether you are new to running or going for a new PR, our programs will get you motivated, strong and ready!
0-5K - 10K - Half Marathon - Full Marathon - Ultra Marathon - Boston Qualify
Personalized Run CoachingMonthly Plan
Daily guidance & unlimited text with your coach.
Daily custom workouts, fitness plan.
Heart Rate Training
The purpose of coaching is to take you further in your training than you can take yourself. We excel at helping runners . . .
- Train for your first marathon, half marathon or ultra
- Run faster. Achieve a personal record (PR) or Boston qualifying time.
- Run further. Safely train for mileage increases while minimizing injuries.
- Run more efficiently. Fine tune your nutrition, fueling, and form.
- Implementation of race day strategy. We will help you evaluate the course and formulate a solid plan for getting through the tough parts of your marathon.
- Stay motivated -develop positive habits that last a lifetime.
After you sign up for coaching, we send you a detailed coaching questionnaire that covers everything from current health status, goals, past running stats/accomplishments, history of injury, time availability, and current fueling and nutrition.
We will meet either by Zoom, in person or phone and go over your questionnaire and discuss your personal goals, wants and needs.
Then we will develop the first part of your training plan (usually around 2 weeks at a time). During this initial phase, we would like you to check in with a summary of your workouts at least once a week and then we will be able to answer any questions you have and make modifications to your training schedule as needed too. Communication can be done daily through our Final Surge App, direct texting or email.